- La Cochonette
- 2 other Maida Vale based American ex-pats
- A hefty handful of one particularly handsome, London-born, American baby boy
- 2 American cousines – southern belle sisters from Georgia
- 4 burly (yet oh-so-charming) rugby playing Frenchmen
- 1 English, organic, fair-trade cotton retailer (with 2 pint-sized Franco-English rosettes in tow)
- 1 blossoming expectant mother, straight off the train from Paris
- 12-15 bottles of champagne, 6 of a particularly fine rouge, and 1 of Calvados (thank you, The Winery)
- 1 expertly roasted, bathtub brined turkey
- Stilton laced dauphinoise potatoes
- Herby stuffing and sultry, savoury gravy
- Steamed broccoli (optional)
- Libby’s Original Recipe pumpkin pie
- Pear and cranberry tart
Place all ingredients at one sort-of-big-enough table and let nature take its course. Polish off with a late night round of amateur blackjack (minimum bet: 20p), freshly brewed (and crazy delicious) turkey consommé, French macaroons, just a leeeetle more champagne, et voila… may I present you with the smashingly successful closing ceremony to Fakesgiving 2010 (a.k.a. Sanksgeeving deux-mille-dix).
Merci a Famille Dupuy for hosting us all in style but more importantly for sharing this insane video avec moi.
Until next year Fakesgiving!